No departure or arrival data for SPIM

portanav

I an using LatinVFR SPIM - Lima, Peru airport scenery, but for some reason I am not getting any arrival or departure data listed in the "PROC" page. Why is this so? SPIM is now coded with a new ICAO code SPJC, could this be why?

Thanks,

Yes, exactly! SPIM does not exist anymore in the ARINC database, only SPJC. However as long as no AFCAD for SPJC exists, EFB has no information about this airport existing in the Simulator and therefore cannot assign any procedures. So as a consequence LatinVFR should issue a new AFCAD for SPJC or - alternatively you could create one with ADE yourself.

8 minutes ago, lonewulf47 said:

Yes, exactly! SPIM does not exist anymore in the ARINC database, only SPJC. However as long as no AFCAD for SPJC exists, EFB has no information about this airport existing in the Simulator and therefore cannot assign any procedures. So as a consequence LatinVFR should issue a new AFCAD for SPJC or - alternatively you could create one with ADE yourself.

Oskar, how is this possible using ADE?

Alternatively you can use the following method:

Goto: "C:\Users\User\Documents\AivlaSoft\EFB2\Server\DbBuilder\Base" and open  the file "IcaoCodeReplacements.txt" There should already be an entry reading

FAJS=FAOR

right below that write

SPIM=SPJC

And save the file. Now you must re-build the database and it should be ok. This is a method we created for such cases, however you need to write the change manually as described.

24 minutes ago, lonewulf47 said:

Alternatively you can use the following method:

Goto: "C:\Users\User\Documents\AivlaSoft\EFB2\Server\DbBuilder\Base" and open  the file "IcaoCodeReplacements.txt" There should already be an entry reading

FAJS=FAOR

right below that write

SPIM=SPJC

And save the file. Now you must re-build the database and it should be ok. This is a method we created for such cases, however you need to write the change manually as described.

Hi Oskar, I was able to change the ICAO code to SPJC using Airport Inspector Editor and all the approaches and runway data is now available in EFB2 and Prosim737.

Thanks much for the heads-up. I'll keep your other suggestion using the DbBuilder.

Regards,