Flight plan Export from PFPX to EFB2

noel56z

I've noticed that a flightplan exported from PFPX V2.03 can be sent to C:\Users\Username/\Documents\Aviasoft\EFB\UserData\Routes in efbr format but the directory structure of EFB2 is C;\Users\Username\Documents\Aviasoft\EFB2\Client\Routes for fllight plans. I don't believe the export path from PFPX can be changed. PFPX flightplans can be exported to FSX as .pln files but the file structure of EFB2 is not selectable for this location. Is there a way around this dilema?? I believe the EFB1 allowed the user to specify the path to imported routes??

Moved to proper forum by Admin

6 hours ago, noel56z said:

I found the solution  in the Client   Settings/Folders where you can set the input path for EFB Routes or Aircraft Profiles or Flight Logs, etc. 

Moved to proper forum by Admin

No. Don't use this! Just set the correct export path in PFPX. This is of course possible! Alternatively use the uplink feature with a released Flight Plane from PFPX.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the screen shot. I don't believe the operating manual addresses this issue to first click and highlight the line in question then click the Browse Button in the upper  left hand corner to search for the folder where you desire to send the flight plan file. In any event thanks.