IVAP and EFB

flyaway7400

Henk

I can't see anything unusual from EFB beeing done. Maybe there was an issue hidden already in your IVAP installation? Unfortunately, I'm not that familiar with this client. Do you know if IVAP also uses FSUIPC? I would anyway recommend to update FSUIPC to the latest version available for FSX. It looks like you don't have that one yet. Can you confirm and try after the latest FSUIPC version installed?

I think its IVAO  problem as they are working on improving their systems, yesterday I was using EFB v1 as my trial has ended with V2 and  I am waiting payday to upgrade, and it happened on that too, had to stop and close the EFB IVAO connection and then restart it an then all the controllers and aircraft were back

5 hours ago, barrendrop said:

I think its IVAO  problem as they are working on improving their systems, yesterday I was using EFB v1 as my trial has ended with V2 and  I am waiting payday to upgrade, and it happened on that too, had to stop and close the EFB IVAO connection and then restart it an then all the controllers and aircraft were back

It is possibly IVAO, but I do not think so. I always use the same server on IVAO. But I have switched the logfile on for IVAP and that may show up any errors or problems.

I will also check for any update for FSUIPC and if so, install that.

23 hours ago, KiloJuliett said:

Henk

I can't see anything unusual from EFB beeing done. Maybe there was an issue hidden already in your IVAP installation? Unfortunately, I'm not that familiar with this client. Do you know if IVAP also uses FSUIPC? I would anyway recommend to update FSUIPC to the latest version available for FSX. It looks like you don't have that one yet. Can you confirm and try after the latest FSUIPC version installed?

Hi Jonas,

I have upgraded FSUIPC from 4.792 to 4.794 and had no problems today.

Thank you for the support.