How to set OBS

mroschk

Why cn i not set this in the EFB?

Because the Radio panel is designed to allow selecting radio frequencies in a comfortable way. It is not the idea to create a replacement for any navigation instruments.

As Jonas already said, selecting an OBS is a task that must be done in the cockpit for obvious reasons.

2 hours ago, mroschk said:

Can it be implemented?

No. This will not be implemented in EFB.

Thats the Reason why i did not have one.

Because i have no Pedastal i can not use a MCP, because at the moment i have the VRinsight MCP Combo V1

https://www.aerosoft.com/de/hardware/flugsimulation/instrumente/502/mcp-combo-boeing-type-mcp-combo-ii?c=708

There are the CRS and all NAV/COM included.

But i have a MCP here, but can not put it online because then i can not set the CRS for the NAV's because

i have no pedastal.

But that is not the only reason i ask.

I ask also because the NAV and CRS should be possible to set together.

When i can not set the CRS, i can not intercept a radial.

That is also for all other , not flying a PMDG or something. They can set the Freq. for NAV, but not the Course.

That makes no sense.

Is it soooo complicated to include that ?

42 minutes ago, mroschk said:

But i have a MCP here, but can not put it online because then i can not set the CRS for the NAV's because

i have no pedastal.

Why do you need the pedestal to set the CRS? Isn't this done in the MCP? Just connect it and use EFB to set the NAV frequencies (so to help you out with the missing pedestal). Wouldn't this work?

45 minutes ago, mroschk said:

Is it soooo complicated to include that ?

We are talking about an EFB here. It certainly never claimed to replace any instruments in the cockpit. Where helpful for the majority of the users, certain functions may be implemented. But your issue is rather related to your current transition of panels. As soon as you have the MCP running together with a pedestal, you won't need the requested feature anymore. I think, this doesn't justify any development effort in this matter.