Feature request "Measure From Here" on airport map

Ralph

I really enjoy working with the new version 2 of Aivlasoft EFB, but I often miss the function "measure from here" on the airport map, to plan the settings for landing (auto brakes etc.) in combination with Topcat for example. In this context it would be very helpfull to know the distance from the threshold to the desired exit of the runway. Would it be possible to add the function "measure from here" to the airport map also?

Best regards,

Ralph

1 hour ago, Ralph said:

I really enjoy working with the new version 2 of Aivlasoft EFB, but I often miss the function "measure from here" on the airport map, to plan the settings for landing (auto brakes etc.) in combination with Topcat for example. In this context it would be very helpfull to know the distance from the threshold to the desired exit of the runway. Would it be possible to add the function "measure from here" to the airport map also?

Best regards,

Ralph

Hi Ralph,

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We will take this onto our list of proposed changes for future implementation whenever it seems feasible.