KCLT Star missing

gypsyczar

I have seen this at other airports. but this is what I am flying now.  For KCLT the FLIPZ3 star is appropriate for runway 18c as shown in he Aerosoft pro FMS as well as the Navigraph desktop charts app.  However EFB2 does not show it available for a runway 18c ILS approach.  I have build 50 of the server and build 78 of the client.  Navigraph is 1812R1 for EFB2.0  and the database is updated.  Any ideas or am I doing something wrong?

image.png.276d0facfdc3abf67017257a9867b1ae.png

Here is the flightplan.  Where is it getting JEDKO in the via?  No arrival has been entered in the FMS.

image.png

Hi ??? (please observe the Forum Rules)

Yes, unfortunately this is a known issue, which still need some rework for airports with Center RWYs. See here: https://forum.aivlasoft.com/topic/3155-known-issues/   As this requires considerable changes in the database layout it can't be corrected within a short time. STAR's for LEFT and RIGHT RWYs are not affected.

the JEDKO VIA (=Approach Transition) is coded exactly this way in the ARINC database as a extension of the approach centerline by approx. 12 NM (see below)

KCLT.png.923ab3df124bb0bc3c56f69035c2c6d2.png

JEDKO.png.95e388f50bd5a7360b90f8bdccbc21a2.png