Sign in to follow this  
Uwe

P3DV4.4 Simplecam

Hi,

after installing P3DV4.4 simplecam is doing Nothing. I can start the configurator. I have deleted the key assignments and will create new assignments. But when i start with 1 camera Position and will move the camera with arrrows- Nothing happened.

In the Task bar the Symbol is visible. Means simple cam started correct, but has no Access to P3D??

regards

Uwe

17 minutes ago, Uwe said:

Hi,

after installing P3DV4.4 simplecam is doing Nothing. I can start the configurator. I have deleted the key assignments and will create new assignments. But when i start with 1 camera Position and will move the camera with arrrows- Nothing happened.

In the Task bar the Symbol is visible. Means simple cam started correct, but has no Access to P3D??

regards

Uwe

I work with SimpleCam on P3DV4.4 without problems. Make sure SimConnect is properly installed. No need to delete key asignments.

Hi,

thanks for Feedback, now is working. I changed Nothing. Restart 2 times P3D and now is working fine.

Thanks

Uwe

48 minutes ago, Uwe said:

Hi,

thanks for Feedback, now is working. I changed Nothing. Restart 2 times P3D and now is working fine.

Thanks

Uwe

Great to hear that things are sorted out 😃 Thanks for updating.