Airports within Moving Mag

romair

Good morning  EFB experts

Ones again, have many thanks for this outstanding EFBv2. No more  headache  planning SID and STARS.

I have a suggestion for the airports displayed on the moving map.

So far I recognized that the airports are displayed with a black dot and MIL airports have a black circle with a black dot inside.

The airport used  on a flightplan have black and a green circle and the ICAO code is in red text.

Would it be possible display the black dot airports  similar to the design like the MIL airports but with an other  colour and

would it possible the display the ICAO code if you move the mouse over. A very small aircraft icon would also be more helpful to recognize

other airport.

with regards Roger 

52 minutes ago, romair said:

Good morning  EFB experts

Ones again, have many thanks for this outstanding EFBv2. No more  headache  planning SID and STARS.

I have a suggestion for the airports displayed on the moving map.

So far I recognized that the airports are displayed with a black dot and MIL airports have a black circle with a black dot inside.

The airport used  on a flightplan have black and a green circle and the ICAO code is in red text.

Would it be possible display the black dot airports  similar to the design like the MIL airports but with an other  colour and

would it possible the display the ICAO code if you move the mouse over. A very small aircraft icon would also be more helpful to recognize

other airport.

with regards Roger

Hi Roger,

Thank you very much for yur kind words. There may however be something wrong with your interpretation of the Airport symbology in EFB v2. As long as you didn't change the Color Profile to your personal liking, the color coding of the Airport Symbol (-> Asterisk *) is as depicted in the Manual "5 Client", Chapter 8.1 Examples. A circle around the Airport Symbol means that this airport is an AddOn of any kind. Which BGL is used to draw the airport can be seen in the (i) Information Window (Button just left of the Airport Name on Top). It's the uppermost of the files listed under "File(s)".

Hello  Oski

Thanks for your fast comment and advise.

I have now read Chaper 8.1 where its clearly mentioned about the  display on the moving map.

The problem was caused by the button ARPT which was switch to off instead of on.

with kind regards Roger