Client/Server Issue

collegeroad

Hi,

the client seems to have to load data in very say 5 minutes then the flight continues as it shows on the logfile and it's never done this before and have reinstalled any ideas ?

serverLogfile.txt

1. Simulator  Prepar3d v4.3.29.25520
  2. EFB v2 setup: Single
  3. If the issue is related to database or procedures: - Navdata provider Navigraph and cycle number 1812R1
  4. If the issue is related to a certain airport: - ICAO code. N?A
  5. If it's an add-on airport, then the publisher/developer of the add-on airport N?A
  6. Steps to reproduce the behavior nothing happens all the time

4 hours ago, collegeroad said:

Hi,

the client seems to have to load data in very say 5 minutes then the flight continues as it shows on the logfile and it's never done this before and have reinstalled any ideas ?

serverLogfile.txt

1. Simulator  Prepar3d v4.3.29.25520
  2. EFB v2 setup: Single
  3. If the issue is related to database or procedures: - Navdata provider Navigraph and cycle number 1812R1
  4. If the issue is related to a certain airport: - ICAO code. N?A
  5. If it's an add-on airport, then the publisher/developer of the add-on airport N?A
  6. Steps to reproduce the behavior nothing happens all the time

Hi ??? (please observe the Forum Rules)

I see that there were repeatedly issues with VATSIM around this time. Did you try disconnecting from the VATSIM Network for troubleshooting? ATM I have however no explanation for the repetitive timeout of the Client.

16 minutes ago, collegeroad said:

Hi,

It does exactly the same

serverLogfile.txt

But you didn't deactivate VATSIM Service in teh Settings Menu, did you?

At least I see the VATSIM Connection message still showing up in the ServerLog:

2018-11-25 17:44:00.209   Debug   : Profile received: B777-300ER
2018-11-25 17:44:04.584   Debug   : Started online service VATSIM

After having deactivated VATSIM Service please restart the Server and Client and please also provide the ClientLogfile.

5 minutes ago, collegeroad said:

Well as that picrture shows Apply was done but reloaded both and that issue has gone for now. it's been 3 minutes and nothing, nope speak to soon same again

serverLogfile.txt

Sorry, my fault. I overlooked the "none" in the Online Network window. That was too quick typing...😃 Any cahnce of getting a ClientLogfile also, please?

It is more or less impossible to find the cause for the timeout by analyzing the LogFiles. A timeout happens, if the response time in the communication between Server and/or Client is exceeded. This is basically only possible in two cases: either a communication with an external source fails or the local communication (within the computer) is slowed due to processor overload. We have never seen this happen so far and from our position it is not possible to determine another cause.

Just to solve another mystery: did you alter the Logfiles manually in any way? The IP-Address of your computer seems rather unusual, to say the least. I have never seen an independent system creating or using such an IP-Address.