LSZH

leodirk

56 minutes ago, leodirk said:

Since I am no loner in demo but in license mode. EFB 2 starts When I am with a plane in Sweden or the Netherlands with LSZH on the map I have a registered FSUIPC.

How can I get the right map displayed from the airport my plane is standing?

Best regards,

Hello ??? (please observe the Forum Rules)

This means that the Server and Client have established communication, but the server does not connect to the Simulator. This would be indicated by the amber Message "Simulator" in the Message field in the upper right corner of the Client. Can you please be a bit more specific (again according to Forum Rules, Item 3). Please also post a set of Support files as described here: https://forum.aivlasoft.com/topic/3046-how-to-create-a-support-file/  either in this thread or send them to support(at)aivlasoft.com.

All I can see is that the latest Logfiles are from november 15th and the Server is NOT connected with a valid License, but still in Trial Mode for remaining 22 days. Furthermore I see that you did a dseries of flights in Swedish Airspace which seemed to have been working normally. This is going to be a bit confusing... Also the Logfiles are dated from november 15th. How comes? I thought you created them right before posting (which should always be done).

I have no idea how I got a date of November 15th. I purchased EFB2 on the 18th of November and that is also the date of the problem. I just started Prepar3d v4 again and EFB2 and I wonder what is happening now. I started at Stockholm and EFB is showing the right ESSA map. So far so good. So I am curious what the support files will bring now.

So I will send them to you and I will thank you very much for your support.

Best regards,

leodirk

Server_201811152036.txt.zip

Client_201811181742.txt.zip

2 hours ago, leodirk said:

I have no idea how I got a date of November 15th. I purchased EFB2 on the 18th of November and that is also the date of the problem. I just started Prepar3d v4 again and EFB2 and I wonder what is happening now. I started at Stockholm and EFB is showing the right ESSA map. So far so good. So I am curious what the support files will bring now.

So I will send them to you and I will thank you very much for your support.

Best regards,

leodirk

Server_201811152036.txt.zip

Client_201811181742.txt.zip

Leodirk,

It's very strange. The ServerLogFile you just posted here also carries the timestamp from november 15th (20181115-2036 hrs), whereas the ClientLogfile is with the correct date of today's november 18th (20181118 1742 hrs). Same applies for the entries in the logfile. I'm sorry, I have no idea how such things can happen. I would propose the reboot your system and check the date thereafter. After having run EFB v2 at least once, all new entries in the Logfiles and SupportFiles should show the current (actual) timestamp. More important though that things are running now smoothly again,