Why am I getting silly Access is denied flag?

Brizer

Ray, why is this happening yet again?

I create a route with PFPX, I save it, it gets saved in the EFB2/Client/Routes folder, where KSDFEDDF01.ebr is clearly saved, yet, EFBv2 Client cannot display it when I try to enter that FPL/Company Routes, etc. Then when I do Internet via Route Finder, guess what? It will not accept the route because of of NAT track nonsense>

This EFBv2 is driving me up the wall! 10% of the time it works, the other 90% it clearly does not.

I do not have any clue what your planning looks like, but the first thing that comes into my mind is: why are you trying to fly a Eastbound NAT Track at this time of the day? There are ony Westbound NAT Track open. You might need to check out the NAT Track Systen and the validity of the individual tracks. Presently the Westbound Tracks are open from 11:30z till 1900z. Your planning needs to be made outside the presently valid NAT Tracks. Nevertheless I can do a planning with the future NAT W track, which becomes active at 01:00 z and the routings is showing up normally.

NATW.thumb.png.9d593c0eda1a9ec027c0ad7db412dd60.png

Wanted to try my newly-bought FSDT's KSDF(Louisville), a cargo hub, in the PMDG 747-400F Atlas Air repaint, headed for Frankfurt(EDDF). What was wrong with selecting those two departing and arrival airports? Hence, chose PFPX to find me a flightplan, which it did, which I used in PMDG aircraft with no issues, except in EFB

19 minutes ago, Brizer said:

Wanted to try my newly-bought FSDT's KSDF(Louisville), a cargo hub, in the PMDG 747-400F Atlas Air repaint, headed for Frankfurt(EDDF). What was wrong with selecting those two departing and arrival airports? Hence, chose PFPX to find me a flightplan, which it did, which I used in PMDG aircraft with no issues, except in EFB

A PFPX Planning for this route should in any case show up properly in EFB v2 (as it did in my above example). as long as you don't try to activate a direct uplink. Direct Uplink will only work if the respective NAT track is active.

Could you please post the Routing File "KSDFEDDF01.efbr" as created by PFPX?

20 minutes ago, Brizer said:

KSDFEDDF01.efbr

Direct Uplink in EFB or in the PMDG 747-400 FMC?

The 747-400 uses ACARS, so the it uploads a link from it to the FMC, which is the recommended method, and has worked very successfully for every single PFPX-created flightplan.

I mean Direct Uplink into EFB v2 of course. See the respective method in the Manual. Nevertheless I can load your flightplan into EFB v2 without problems (see below). Apart from that I see that you are not using the latest updated PFPX 1.28.9i. I still fail to recognize your poblem.

KSDFEDDF01.thumb.png.4ac73d9edc640950e39c048c975de574.png

4 hours ago, lonewulf47 said:

from that I see that you are not using the latest updated PFPX 1.28.9i. I

This is what my PFPX reports itself as. And that is the latest file as downloaded from FlightSimSoft.

Odd, this time, on a different route,  again,  created by PFPX,  EFB this time does display the routing in a different PMDG aircraft,  the 737-700.  I changed nothing between the last flight and this

PFPX Version.JPG

Well, this is what my PFPX reports as valid version after updating with the latest Hotfix:

PFPX.png.54cf6da62caf9896113dea7c88037aa4.png

The hotfix is available in the Aerosoft User Forum for PFPX and includes a few important changes is the coordinate format. In addition to this hotfix it is necessary to update PFPX with the latest planning data also available fron teh Download Section of the Aerosoft Forum. It is essential due to the major changes in (mostly) European Airspace regarding direct routings in Free Route Airspace.