client keeps synchronizing database

wildeboer

I start fsx than server than the client on the remote.

in the server, I can see it finds the client.

the client starts to synchronize but it never ends.

try to start after fsx start on a different airport, no luck.

enclosed server and client support file.

i removed client settings txt in remote pc/documents/aivlasoft/efb2/client/settings , no luck .

Server_201811101948.txt.zip

Client_201811102008.txt.zip

Hello ??? (https://forum.aivlasoft.com/topic/2522-forum-rules-read-before-post/)

It looks like your connection is not stable enough. As a result, the connection is removed after a certain time because the answers are not received quick enough.

How are your server and client machine connected to the network? LAN, WLAN? Maybe a anti-virus software is slowing down the connection?

normal the remote is via cable (LAN)in a network. since 10 days the remote is via wifi (WLAN) connected.  It works great until yesterday.

I have not changed anything. Now I closed all antivirus and windows defender /firewall on the remote.

I found the weakest link. Using tp-link wifi extender in my room, it seems to be that it slowing down the wifi or interrupting the network.

without tp-link the client loads in seconds the database. So sugestion something slowing down the connection was a bright idea .