Opening the Impossible Client on V2

LOULOU31

Hello everyone
I can not access the client despite several login attempts.
I set the port 13 topic view to different permissions to Windows defender I even tried to delete it outright, but the error still returns even when it is no longer on the computer.
After 3 or 4 attempts the server responds attached images
Once the client launched, it should open but there too it blocks and does not open ...
Can you advise me and please help me
For info I made this video on my YouTube channel

I found that your software was very interesting at this time was very interesting and I liked it a lot, I hope that I will finally get to use the V2.
Looking forward to your support
Sincerely
Loulou31

loulou31 ph 2.jpg

loulou31 ph1.jpg

loulou31 ph3.jpg

loulou31 ph4.jpg

loulou31 ph5.jpg

loulou31 ph6.jpg

Hi ??? (please observe the forum rules)

I see from your partial logfiles that you are using EFB v2 on a Win10 machine with a single Server/Client setup on the same machine. Please use the windows start menu function "AivlaSoft - EFB 2 create Support Files". See also here: https://forum.aivlasoft.com/topic/3046-how-to-create-a-support-file/

This will create two zipped files on your desktop screen. Please post them here or alternatively send them to support(at)aivlasoft.com. BTW Port 13 is not involved in any case with opening the Client. This is solely required for Server Verification during the Trial Phase.

Hi ??? (please observe the forum rules)

It seems there is an issue while unzipping the airports file on your client. I suggest you to go to the DbBuilder, remove any existing database entry and create a new one from scratch.

Also, the "Number group separator" listed in the client and server log seems to be an exceptional character. At least on my computer, this character cannot be displayed properly. Can you post a screenshot of your format options from Windows. You find them via the control panel, search for region, then click the link for additional date, time and country settings, then open the advanced settings page. It should like this:

09-11-_2018_17-47-01.jpg.375ee4fd9f1406d54ea032c624ff96a6.jpg