A319-100

Oskar Speer

Hi! I have try to set a std aircraft in "Settings" and in "Profiles Editor" but every time when I open the Client I get a message telling me that there are no profile for A319. I have create a profile and I have set the A319 as default. Nothing helps. What is wrong in my operation of the EFB?   See added files.

issue 1.PNG

issue 2.PNG

iisue 3.PNG

1 hour ago, Oskar Speer said:

Hi! I have try to set a std aircraft in "Settings" and in "Profiles Editor" but every time when I open the Client I get a message telling me that there are no profile for A319. I have create a profile and I have set the A319 as default. Nothing helps. What is wrong in my operation of the EFB?   See added files.

Who did that A319 Profile? There is no need to make a new profile. Just use the existing A319 default profile. Apart from that whoever created the profile should read the manual first ?The entry in the field "airfile names" is wrong!

1 hour ago, Oskar Speer said:

Sorry, I´m not interest to here about what you think or if the profile shows wrong value. I just search a correct answer. Pleas, respect that.

The entry in the field "airfiles names" is wrong. It has been changed for any unknown reason. That's the reason for EFB not properly recognizing the A319. This is the only answer that I can give. See the manual "5 Client", chapter "12.2 Profiles Editor" for proper naming.

BTW, it would also be interesting to know which A319 model you are referring to, as there is more than one marketed.