Deaprture Airport & Weather

Juergen2

Hi,

I have a question:

I am flying w/o weather (clear skies), but I get weather information of the departure airport like Wind/Clouds/Temp&Dew/QNH/Flight Conditions.

I have no weather program running / simulator is P3Dv4 - Where Does This Information Come From?

Thanks for clarification

29 minutes ago, Juergen2 said:

Hi,

I have a question:

I am flying w/o weather (clear skies), but I get weather information of the departure airport like Wind/Clouds/Temp&Dew/QNH/Flight Conditions.

I have no weather program running / simulator is P3Dv4 - Where Does This Information Come From?

Thanks for clarification

Jürgen,

This depends on the seleciton in the weather field on the main settings page (see below):

weather.png.7904fbb855f215436b510ba082804e36.png

To have the weather of the simulator displayed, just select "Simulator"

6 hours ago, Juergen2 said:

Hi Oskar,

O.k. I have Active Sky enabled, but it is NOT running.

Does it then displays the weather from Active Sky the last time I used the EFB with Active Sky?

Also, how do you get those screenshot into the forum posts? (I always use Flickr)

Thanks for reply

Yes, if you have selected ActiveSky and ActiveSky is not running, it reads the old (latest) "current_wx_snapshot.txt".

A very handy program for screenshots (or cutouts from any screen) is GreenShot: http://getgreenshot.org/