Quick update request/suggestion.

viperxbr

Hey Urs,

I'm starting to really enjoy the new version.  It took a while but it's starting to grow on me now.

Just a couple of little things that would be nice to have in a future update.

1.  Including SIDS/STARS in the lower Flight Plan field.  I use this area to copy/paste to other tools(ie vPilot, ACARS, etc..) when setting up my flight.  It was very handy in v.1.  It would be nice to have that capability back in v.2.(Se pic below.  Notice the SID "LOTO3Q" is not included in the highlighted summarised flight route below.  It would be nice to have these included again.)

2.  This one may have been mentioned many times.  Including the online ATC in order of sequence would be nice to have again.  Maybe just having it in order on the Radio page would be nice.

3.  This is more of a bug I believe.  I cannot "Set FPL" when selecting a RWY/SID in the DEP tab when P3D is not loaded or even on the the scenario page.  It has to be fully loaded and on the ground in order to "Set FPL".  I can do it all on the ARR page without the sim running.

Thanks again Urs!

Cheers!

sidstar.JPG