Networked client not loading map

AlfredoDiaz

Hi, I changed my setup from 1 pc to 2.
Now I have the server in the P3D 4.3 PC and the client in a networked pc.
I could load a EFB route via shared folder in p3d pc, and the server shows no errors but, like picture shows, the map never loads. In the left menu I have activated LEMG, DEP, ARR, LEBB so the FPL was loaded, but in the right menu I have nothing.
Neither could move the map using the mouse and the zoom using mouse wheel does not work.
Any help?

20181021_153111_HDR.jpg

13 hours ago, paegli said:

Today I started EFB, there was an update installing. After that update, my network client is also no more loading map. The same problem as user AlfredoDiaz described.

No, it's most certainly NOT the same problem. Please describe the "Update" a bit more precisely and post the Support Files.

23 minutes ago, AlfredoDiaz said:

Thanks!

Yes, I tried restarting the PC, loading windows updates...seems like the map window freezes...the not working mouse sounds bad...
I attach the support files.....

Server_201810211909.txt.zip

Client_201810211820.txt.zip

Thank you for the Support Files. We will analyze them and be back soon with a solution.

No, I haven't...The PC has fresh windows install. The EFB client was installed yesterday and nothing was copied related to it . Looking in the PC where I had the client before the same file is dated 9/1/2018 and the size is 2.182Kb.
Is this file downloaded by EFB or is it something I should have put there?