Cannot see AC symbol On EFB

vealeww

Hello freshman (please sign your post according the rules https://forum.aivlasoft.com/topic/2522-forum-rules-read-before-post/)

Please confirm you are running EFB Server with admin rights.

Did you recently install/deinstall flight sim software? Maybe FSUIPC?

Can you update FSUIPC to the latest version (again) to check if that solves the issue?

Does the EFB Server recognize your simulator (detect an FSUIPC connection)?

Please provide support files according the FAQ.

Running latest FSUIPC.

License type: Full Expiration date: Never Serial-No: a8d2a205-994d-45c0-99b2-fba89284a9d1 Licensed to: Wayne Veale Mail address: wwveale@gmail.com

Not sure why support files were dated 9/26/18 when I ran them on 10/13/18???

image.png.407811632b058dd625e7cf5a182e7938.png

Shows FSUIP connected. 

current aircraft is on the runway at LAX...

image.png.26c834e6db2b5e9005d996333daabbfc.png

Not sure what else I can send you, please help me out because I really like the EFB.

Thanks

WWV

AivlaSoft.Efb.SupportFile.exe

AivlaSoft.Efb.SupportFile.exe

Running latest FSUIPC.

License type: Full Expiration date: Never Serial-No: a8d2a205-994d-45c0-99b2-fba89284a9d1 Licensed to: Wayne Veale Mail address: wwveale@gmail.com

Not sure why support files were dated 9/26/18 when I ran them on 10/13/18???

image.png.407811632b058dd625e7cf5a182e7938.png

Shows FSUIP connected. 

current aircraft is on the runway at LAX...

image.png.26c834e6db2b5e9005d996333daabbfc.png

Not sure what else I can send you, please help me out because I really like the EFB.

Thanks

WWV

Wayne,

What you sent here are the EXE-FILES ! Those are program files that will run when creating Support Files! Please read here: https://forum.aivlasoft.com/topic/3046-how-to-create-a-support-file/  The Support Files are in ZIP Format and will be created on your Desktop! And just to make sure: are you running EFB v2 with full admin rights?

BTW your partial screenshot shows that the A/C is inflight and a routing is active!

So,  I restarted everything for the third time, and now it works.  The only thing I noticed was an undefined aircraft warning, (although it was defined) I reselected it now the ac is in the right place.

Anyway, So glad it's working again!!!

Wayne Veale

So,  I restarted everything for the third time, and now it works.  The only thing I noticed was an undefined aircraft warning, (although it was defined) I reselected it now the ac is in the right place.

Wayne Veale

29 minutes ago, vealeww said:

Wayne Veale

Wayne,

As I could see, the main problem was that you interrupted your last flight and still had a Flighplan/Routing active. In this case it is better to delete the Flightplan/Routing before you start the Simulator. Furthermore it seems that you use an A/C which is not defined in one of the profiles. Therefore the default profile will be loaded. you might want to look at the manual how change or setup a profile. See manual "5 Client", chapter 12.2 "Profiles Editor".