Trial Period Verification Fails

Radial9

Greetings.... Downloaded EFB Friday and spent the day installing the server and client per the manual. Database was built, all OK there. I read you must start the server first, then the client.

The first few times starting the server it took four or five attempts to verify the demo  license but it loaded eventually. Once loaded it became clear I need to sit down and read the manual.

I spent the weekend doing so. This am I'm trying to start the server and after nearly two dozen attempts (yes, run as admin) it will not verify my demo licence.

Any suggestions welcomed.

Radial9

Thank you for the support files. Unfortunately therein I can only read what you already have reported. Due to unknown circumstances it seems to be difficult to reach any time server on the internet. Do you still experience these troubles or is it possible (at least from time to time) to connect with a time server?

After many many attempts at a connection I did get on the server a few minutes ago. The client loaded and all seems to be in good order.I took a short test flight and it appears to be working. I almost don't want to close it as it took dozens of attempts to get a time server to allow the program to start.

I'm fairly certain I'm going to buy the program. Should I use another computer, buy the program and get a license code and plug it into the system while it's up and running? Will doing so end these issues of not being able to open the demo?

Thank You