RWY 21 AT LLBG

ely002

4 hours ago, ely002 said:

HELLO

THE RWY NO 21/03 AT LLBG AND ALL SIS/STARS ARE MISSING AIRAC1018 INSTALED.

HOW DO I FIX THIS.

THANK SHIMON

Hello Shimon,

The information you rpovided is by far not sufficient. You might have noticed that there are different Simulators, AIRAC providers, ADD-On Designers etc.Please give us as many details as possible. We cannot provide any service without relevant information. So please indicate Build numbers of Server and Client, AIRAC provider (I guess its 1810 ISO 1018), Simulator Type, default or add-On airport etc, etc...

Just as a sidenote: in the default installation all RWYs and procedures are available.

LLBG.thumb.png.5fe8fbe7bd5bf208a5eb3989ff1d0633.png

HELLO 

SO MY SIM IS P3DV4.1722.

AIRAC1810 .

AS FOR P3DV4 .

EFB2 #77 JUST UPDATED IT TODAY

ADD ON LLBG HAS ALL RWYS .

NO RWY 21 IN  EFB

ANDTHERE IS NO INFO OR STAR FOR ILS RWY 21ON EFB

WIN10 I7 

AT THIS TIME P3D IS WORKING SUPER AND I WILL ONLY UPDATE WHEN ITS OK AND WORKS [4.3]

"in the default installation all RWYs and procedures are available."IN MY ONE NO RWY 21 ANY WAY TO FIX THIS?

SHIMON

I see. Obviously the Add-On BGL has its RWY 03/21deactivated for AI traffic (all RWY Flags set to FALSE). This way EFB v2 cannot depict this RWY because of this reason. Please send us a copy of the "AFX-LLBGade.BGL" file used in your Add-On to create an AFCAD.BGL for this purpose. BTW: who is the Developer of "Ben Gurion X"?

The fact that there are 2 files is normal when using an Add-On. It just depicts the order how the files are recognized within EFB v2. It has no meaning for the user. It just helps us for troubleshooting.

38 minutes ago, ely002 said:

the deveioper is david rozenfeld and as i work at llbg i am helping him with the new scenery it will be only for p3d.will be testing alfa ver in a few days.

see file att.

AFX_LLBGade.bgl

Shimon,

Thank you for your kind cooperation! I have uploaded the LLBG AFCAD BGL to this section. You can download, unzip and add it to the AFCAD path in the Server's documents path as described. It might be interesting for David Rozenfeld to know how EFB v2 handles AFCAD files. Whenever he is interested he might contact us here or directly to the developer through the support Email address.

33 minutes ago, ely002 said:

thanks works super 

will tell david and get back to you.

just tell me is there a way to see atc on moving map.

or just aircraft?

thanks

shimon

Hi Shimon,

What do you mean by "ATC"? If you select one of the two major Online Networks (AVSIM or IVAO) on the "settings" Page, you can see the active areas. To make them visible on the World Map you need to activate the O/BND (=Online Boundaries) button, on the far right.