Problem downloading

SJE79

3 minutes ago, SJE79 said:

Today several attempts failed to download the server and client on multiple PC.

I would like to evaluate the software trial version>

Any network issues with the server?

Sorry to hear that you have problems downloading. I just did a test this minute and had no problems at all to download both Server and Client. So far it looks that from our side everything is  normal. If the problems are recurring we might need to investigate. It is however difficult to find out what happened, if we are unable to reproduce the problem.

2 hours ago, aivlasoft said:

Maybe you give it a try using another browser type as you already did. Sometimes it helps.

Firefox, opera, chrome all the same, terribly slow.

My speedchecks indicate 25-30 Mbps, now other processes in the back, no one else in this network using data transfer, still only get few kBps. Sure you have no speed restrictions? Or massive use of datatransfer going on?

3 hours ago, lonewulf47 said:

Just tried again: Server Downloadtime ~10 sec, Client Downloadtime ~20 sec, nothing abnormal. You might give it another try after clearing your browser cache(s).

Done all that, still estimated download time of 2 days! Work around: remote login at my work PC (downloaded in 40 sec:)), transfer to my private cloudserver, get it from there. Complicated, but it works...