Route Finder hanging

wolkenschieber

Hi,

was not very activ in my Sim over the summer, so not sure what causes my problem. Means I did not change anything in/with my Client PC, hosting the Display Unit of the EFB recently except Microsoft updates.

When trying to create a route via Internet(Origin/Destination selected) and press Route Finder it looks as the system tries to connect, but nothing happens and the unit "hangs", can only be terminated by the Task Manager.

Either Server PC nor Client have any problem to connect with the internet.

Would a new Installation of the Display Unit make sense ? Or could a certain path Display Unit to Internet be looked after and if so, where to find ?

8 minutes ago, wolkenschieber said:

Hi,

was not very activ in my Sim over the summer, so not sure what causes my problem. Means I did not change anything in/with my Client PC, hosting the Display Unit of the EFB recently except Microsoft updates.

When trying to create a route via Internet(Origin/Destination selected) and press Route Finder it looks as the system tries to connect, but nothing happens and the unit "hangs", can only be terminated by the Task Manager.

Either Server PC nor Client have any problem to connect with the internet.

Would a new Installation of the Display Unit make sense ? Or could a certain path Display Unit to Internet be looked after and if so, where to find ?

No problems here. RouteFinder wroks as designed. What are your Builds# for Server and Client?

12 minutes ago, wolkenschieber said:

Sorry, Client is 2.0 #76, misprinted that.

Hi "unnamed" (see Forum Rules)

Ok, so those are the latest builds. Difficult to say what causes your problem with RouteFinder as I can only confirm that it works normally here. The RouteFinder path is hardcoded. There is nothing changeable. Reinstalling the Client does normally not help but it's anyway still worth a try. In this case I would redonwload the Client from the "Download" section, uninstall the Client and reinstall the fresh download. In fact this doesn't change anything in the install but who finally knows about some unknown Gremlins hovering around...?