TOC and TOD missing

MajorMike

I usually fly airliners with programming of FMC and MCDU I am sure I have read and seen a picture that the TOC and TOD will appear in the A/C ambient column but I cannot get it to appear.

I am sure I have read that all information has to be put into EFB2 correctly for it to appear.

I am entering the flightplan which has been provided by PFPX. I have entered information including SIDs and Stars  into the Wx and Proc buttons but still to no avail. Obviously I am missing something out.

Is there a tutorial flight or is there any advice for this.

Thank-you.

Michael Houghton

1 hour ago, MajorMike said:

I usually fly airliners with programming of FMC and MCDU I am sure I have read and seen a picture that the TOC and TOD will appear in the A/C ambient column but I cannot get it to appear.

I am sure I have read that all information has to be put into EFB2 correctly for it to appear.

I am entering the flightplan which has been provided by PFPX. I have entered information including SIDs and Stars  into the Wx and Proc buttons but still to no avail. Obviously I am missing something out.

Is there a tutorial flight or is there any advice for this.

Thank-you.

Michael Houghton

Hi Michael,

It's actually all in the books...? Nevertheless in short: Whether vertical profile information is shown or not is dependent on the respective entry in the A/C profile, thus it is aircraft specific. By default, on all "bigger" A/C with usually highly sophisticated FMS/FMCs this option is not activated. The option is to be found in the profile under the "Options" tab, a checkbox for "vertical Guidance". This also invokes the vertical profile indication during descent. You are of course free to activate this function to your liking...

See also User Guide "% Client", chapter "8.3 Vertical Guidance".