Impossible to throw(launch) EFB Aivlasoft.

Hello.

PC under Windows 10

P3D v.4.2 version

Impossible to throw(launch) EFB Aivlasoft.

To see below " serverLogfile

2018-09-08 11:34:06.448   Debug   : ========== AivlaSoft.Efb.Server 2.0.58.0 started ==========

2018-09-08 11:34:06.518   Debug   : CPU = Intel64 Family 6 Model 58 Stepping 9, GenuineIntel, No of proc. = 8

2018-09-08 11:34:06.521   Debug   : OS = Microsoft Windows 10 Professionnel

2018-09-08 11:34:06.525   Debug   : OS language = fr-FR, Language settings = en-GB

2018-09-08 11:34:06.527   Debug   : Number decimal separator = '.'

2018-09-08 11:34:06.530   Debug   : Number group separator = ','

2018-09-08 11:34:06.533   Debug   : Process is 64bit

2018-09-08 11:34:06.564   Debug   : Settings loaded from: C:\AivlaSoft\EFB2\Server\Settings\serverSettings.txt

2018-09-08 11:34:06.570   Debug   : Verify license ...

2018-09-08 11:34:07.151   Debug   : Trial version running, trial will end in 27 days.

2018-09-08 11:34:10.732   Debug   : AutoUpdateInterval = 0

2018-09-08 11:34:10.741   Debug   : Verify software version ...

2018-09-08 11:34:10.937   Debug   : Latest versions read

2018-09-08 11:34:10.948   Debug   : Latest version is installed

2018-09-08 11:34:11.913   Debug   : Database selected = P3Dv4.NG-1809/R1

2018-09-08 11:34:11.933   Debug   : Looking for already running simulator ...

2018-09-08 11:34:11.940   Debug   : Simulator is not yet running

2018-09-08 11:34:11.946   Debug   : Loading database ...

2018-09-08 11:34:11.954   Error   : Le fichier 'C:\AivlaSoft\EFB2\Server\DbBuilder\Ready\P3Dv4NG\airports.bin' est introuvable.     à System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)   à System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)   à System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share)   à a.a.l.h.l.wo(String A_0, Action`1 A_1)     à a.a.l.h.l.wo(String A_0, Action`1 A_1)   à a.a.a.l.d.n()

2018-09-08 11:34:17.397   Debug   : Server settings saved to: C:\AivlaSoft\EFB2\Server\Settings\serverSettings.txt

2018-09-08 11:34:17.404   Debug   : ========== Terminated ==========

Thank you for your help and your advice to come

Jean G. ROBERT1536404173-rapport-erreur.jpg

Hello Jean,

from the Server's logfile I can see that there seems to be a problem with the following scenery:

Area Nantes Atlantique, required=False, active=True, layer=236, path=M:\save de R\AddonSimulator ex R\a_French Airport\LFRS - Nantes Atlantique\Scenery

Can you try to exclude this scenery from being scanned, by setting "active=False" in the scenery.cfg (C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\scenery.cfg)

and on the dialog of the EFB DbBuilder do not tick the option "Select all scenery files".

Hello Urs hello everybody

I notice an anomaly which can be partially at the origin of my difficulties.

Server LogFile indicates The file ==> 'C:\AivlaSoft\EFB2\Server\DbBuilder\Ready\P3Dv4NG\airports.bin' est introuvable.     à System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)   à System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)   à System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share)   à a.a.l.h.l.wo(String A_0, Action`1 A_1)     à a.a.l.h.l.wo(String A_0, Action`1 A_1)   à a.a.a.l.d.n() >>.

Actually, C:\AivlaSoft\EFB2\Server\DbBuilder\Read y\P3Dv4NG is empty no airport of shown.

Good Sunday.

6 hours ago, Jean Gabriel ROBERT said:

Hello Urs hello everybody

I notice an anomaly which can be partially at the origin of my difficulties.

Server LogFile indicates The file ==> 'C:\AivlaSoft\EFB2\Server\DbBuilder\Ready\P3Dv4NG\airports.bin' est introuvable.     à System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)   à System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)   à System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share)   à a.a.l.h.l.wo(String A_0, Action`1 A_1)     à a.a.l.h.l.wo(String A_0, Action`1 A_1)   à a.a.a.l.d.n() >>.

Actually, C:\AivlaSoft\EFB2\Server\DbBuilder\Read y\P3Dv4NG is empty no airport of shown.

Good Sunday.

Yes. of course there are no files shown as your initially sent logfiles clearly indicate that the database building process was interrupted by an Invalid BGL. Your remark here:

" Good at fact in the Atlantic CFG Nantes was already in "False".
       Simply put I removed this addon. "

was of little help, as the file Urs mentioned was not the one you were referring to and obviously have removed, Read here:

"Area Nantes Atlantique, required=False, active=True, layer=236, path=M:\save de R\AddonSimulator ex R\a_French Airport\LFRS - Nantes Atlantique\Scenery"

The addon path Urs mentioned here was clearly one that was ACTIVE and obviously that's the one that is still causing trouble! I'm sure that the database builder did not report that it had completed the building process.

In fact after the database was properly built, the mentioned path: C:\Users\User\Documents\AivlaSoft\EFB2\Server\DbBuilder\Ready\P3Dv4NG should contain a number of files:

DBB-Files.png.a96ba4afce748f9ec2c8e394dfe631d4.png

Bonjour à TOUS

Hello Urs, Hello Lonewulf47 forgiveness to have delayed giving news.

Not finding "Zone(domaine) Nantes Atlantique, required=False, active=True, layer=236, path=M:\save de R\AddonSimulator excepté R\a_French Airport\LFRS - Nantes Atlantique\Scenery" I have totally erased the "scenery.cfg".

After putting into service of P3D v4.2 things improved.
"Server" and the "Customer" answer.
I can enter a Flight plan.
Thus on the other hand EFB does not exchange with P3D there is no switching of position.

What parameter according to me forgot you or badly informed?

Again, thank you for your help.

Kind regards     Jean G. ROBERT

1 hour ago, Jean Gabriel ROBERT said:

Thus on the other hand EFB does not exchange with P3D there is no switching of position.

Hello Jean,

What is the configuration of your installation? Server and Client on the same computer or Client on a remote computer?

Do you have the proper version of FSUIPC installed? Check User Guide "1 Installation", chapter "1.2.3 FSUIPC.dll"

Do you start the Server with full admin rights?

Hello << Lonewulf47 >>

Actually it is better with FSUIPC a lot.

Now everything seems functional.

A flight(theft) or two of the tests and then pass from the trial version to the official version.

To both, One thousand times thank you for your patience and your help(assistant) you are professionals.

Cordially

Jean G. Robert

24 minutes ago, Jean Gabriel ROBERT said:

Ah yes, according to you to obtain the official version for P3D v.4.2 I have to buy a new EFB Aivlasoft version

or my license of the P3D v.4.0 is valid and usable ?

Kind regards

Hi Jean.

Great to hear that everything has cleared up.There is a license necessary for EFB v1 (old version of EFB) and one for EFB v2 (new version of EFB) This is not dependent on the Simulator. If you have already a license for EFB v1: you can purchase one for EFB v2 at a reduced fee: See here: https://forum.aivlasoft.com/topic/2843-how-to-get-a-discount-as-a-recurring-customer/

Hello Urs and Lonewulf47.
I hope that you are well.
I mean giving news to you of my EFB Aivlasoft.

Everything works perfectly.
I thus bought the license(Bachelor's degree) by following the recommendations of Lonewulf47

I also made the installation on another Customer PC.

By doubled you have a solution so that the flight plans which I make with EFB is exportable towards FLIGHTPLAN of PMDG?

See you soon of your news(short stories).

Kind regards

I had EFBv1 and downloaded and installed v2. I installed both of them on another drive because my C drive is mainly for windows.

Ran the db and the the server. All ok. Where is the exe file for the program itself though? It's not appearing on my desktop. lol. I can't find it in any of the folders. This is demo mode but I'll likely buy it as I've now uninstalled v1.

3 hours ago, len777 said:

I had EFBv1 and downloaded and installed v2. I installed both of them on another drive because my C drive is mainly for windows.

Ran the db and the the server. All ok. Where is the exe file for the program itself though? It's not appearing on my desktop. lol. I can't find it in any of the folders. This is demo mode but I'll likely buy it as I've now uninstalled v1.

Funny question! Where did you point the installation to? Did you create a specific directory before you installed into another than the default path or did you just point to a specific drive? In that case the installation went into the root of that drive. Not a good idea though...?

Just now, lonewulf47 said:

Funny question! Where did you point the installation to? Did you create a specific directory before you installed into another than the default path or did you just point to a specific drive? In that case the installation went into the root of that drive. Not a good idea though...?

It's ok figured it out. There are two installations. LOL. Sorry. Server and Client.