Cannot add departure to Flight Plan

Until recently everything has been fine, I've input my route into the Flight Plan page and added departure and arrival procedures through the arrivals page. All of a sudden, the ability to add a departure to the Flight Plan has disappeared (the button is greyed out - see screenshot), but I can add arrivals. Anyone any idea what's going on here?

Oh, and why, oh why, isn't there an option to switch from the departure to the arrival airport on this screen? It would make so much sense and save me so much time.

Thanks in anticipation for your help on this. Really loving EFB2, a great improvement on EFB1

image.png.d4dbc8b4dff169cd1027a76230896ee4.png

9 hours ago, michaelfairburn said:

Until recently everything has been fine, I've input my route into the Flight Plan page and added departure and arrival procedures through the arrivals page. All of a sudden, the ability to add a departure to the Flight Plan has disappeared (the button is greyed out - see screenshot), but I can add arrivals. Anyone any idea what's going on here?

Oh, and why, oh why, isn't there an option to switch from the departure to the arrival airport on this screen? It would make so much sense and save me so much time.

Thanks in anticipation for your help on this. Really loving EFB2, a great improvement on EFB1

1) Your A/C position is not on the Departure airport

2) If a routing is entered, you simply click on the Departure airport label ("KCLT - departure" in this case), it will change to the Arrival airport label

3) To access SIDs and STARs of the routing airports you might also consider using direct access through the RSB

4) Reading the manual in some free time might also help understanding a few more features of EFB v2 ?