No PMDG flightplan export anymore? REALLY?

As a new bee to this forum, I hope this is not the way my answers will be answered in the future, if this is the way how people react to questions:

A member from the KATL area, who thinks he needs to react on every reaction, defending EFB/Aivlasoft in the hope one day to reach the next level on the Aivlasoft ladder. Asking the OP why he is making it so difficult, while he is the one that's the trigger why everything became difficult in the first place. With an ultimate stupid answer that is the cherry on the most perfect cake: "Bye" 

A moderator that should react with support and customer care in mind and his first reaction was .. because every Flight Planner has this feature!

A beta tester starting his answer with: Why the hell.......

Looks like an awesome new release of the software though, going to test it tomorrow.

Hi Roy,

welcome to the forum.

I can see that you obviously have read many topics and also the forum rules. This is very much appreciated and helps us to not always have to repeat the same answers again and again. I hope you will enjoy the new release. If you ever have a question, this is the right place to discuss it.

However, I do not like to read these little concealed reproaches, so please comply with the forum rules. Thank you.

This may help, then again it may inflame if taken the wrong way. It is intended to help.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electronic_flight_bag

Effectively pilots at a commercial level do not create flight plans. That is the job of a Flight Dispatcher or Flight Operations Officer and is delivered to a pilot complete, either on paper or electronically, with the exception that SIDS and STARS and Runways are applied to the flight by the pilot at the appropriate time and are determined by notified to the pilot  by ATC.

That is why EFB2 has an import function from stand alone planners.

Spot on Andy. A sudden change of wind direction necessitating a runway change would cause havoc if plans included the SID or STAR.

That is precisely why they are not included. When the pilot requests clearance the controller will advise the SID in operation and that will be fed into the FMC by the pilot.

Likewise when contacting Approach for the arrival phase the STAR will be notified and again, that will be fed into the FMC, and not before.

YNWA. ?