No PMDG flightplan export anymore? REALLY?

I was so happy with EFB v1 and i go right away to purchase EFB v2.

To my great surprise i noticed that my money spent for nothing as i used it mostly for flighplanning and exported to PMDG, Aerosoft Airbus, FSX, etc.

Now what? Am i going to purchase another flight plan program to export the flight plans of EFB there??

I'm VERY disappointed.

20 hours ago, lonewulf47 said:

.. because every Flight Planner has this feature!

...so i will make a new flight plan with EFB (i don't like other flight planners) and then i will open Simbrief to copy it there and then donwloaded to Pmdg etc...hmmm...

It's like i must fly from point A to point B and must make a landing to point C between them! Why??

Please listen the needs from your dedicated customers! So many years i work with your program and only now i open an account here in support forum because i never had an issue! 

1 hour ago, STRATOS MOSCHOS said:

...so i will make a new flight plan with EFB (i don't like other flight planners) and then i will open Simbrief to copy it there and then donwloaded to Pmdg etc...hmmm...

It's like i must fly from point A to point B and must make a landing to point C between them! Why??

Please listen the needs from your dedicated customers! So many years i work with your program and only now i open an account here in support forum because i never had an issue! 

It can't be any easier than making a flight plan with Simbrief. You put in the departure airport, and destination airport and aircraft type and click one button and you have your plan ready to export to EFB and PMDG, Why are you making it so difficult? 

On 9/3/2018 at 2:44 PM, bobsk8 said:

It can't be any easier than making a flight plan with Simbrief. You put in the departure airport, and destination airport and aircraft type and click one button and you have your plan ready to export to EFB and PMDG, Why are you making it so difficult? 

I want sid and stars that in efb v1 were sweet.

15 hours ago, bobsk8 said:

I use Sids and Stars on almost every flight in EFB 2.  Why are you just trying to make up problems with the new version? 

Because Simbrief don't have sids and stars. So i must make a simple flight plan in Simbrief and then to import it in EFB and add sids and stars and then copy to Simbrief and then export to PMDG! Sweet huh?

59 minutes ago, STRATOS MOSCHOS said:

Because Simbrief don't have sids and stars. So i must make a simple flight plan in Simbrief and then to import it in EFB and add sids and stars and then copy to Simbrief and then export to PMDG! Sweet huh?

what a complicated mess.....?

SIMBRIEF HAS SIDS AND STARS !!!

6 hours ago, STRATOS MOSCHOS said:

Because Simbrief don't have sids and stars.

Why the hell you need those in your initial flight plan? You only can have an idea, but no confirmation about the procedure you will need to use before you received ATC clearance. It's better anyway to have a routing without SID/STARs saved in the company database, so you can use the same routing again at another day when you fly the same route (and wind conditions probably require different procedures/runways).

It's not the "normal" case that you load a fligth plan into either the FMC or any other navgiation tool (like EFB is one) with the runways and procedures included. You are either oversimplifying or overestimating.

And EFB2 doesn't claim to be a pre-flight planning tool, just to say.

On 9/5/2018 at 9:19 PM, Mr. ATC said:

Why the hell you need those in your initial flight plan? You only can have an idea, but no confirmation about the procedure you will need to use before you received ATC clearance. It's better anyway to have a routing without SID/STARs saved in the company database, so you can use the same routing again at another day when you fly the same route (and wind conditions probably require different procedures/runways).

It's not the "normal" case that you load a fligth plan into either the FMC or any other navgiation tool (like EFB is one) with the runways and procedures included. You are either oversimplifying or overestimating.

And EFB2 doesn't claim to be a pre-flight planning tool, just to say.

Because it's a simulation i want to fly as i want. So i have the plan from the beginning and if VoxAtc tell me a different sid/star then i put mine. I didn't buy twice EFB just to see my plane moving on the map!  If you don't want to do it fine but there will be no 3rd time spending my money to you.

25 minutes ago, STRATOS MOSCHOS said:

Because it's a simulation i want to fly as i want. So i have the plan from the beginning and if VoxAtc tell me a different sid/star then i put mine. I didn't buy twice EFB just to see my plane moving on the map!  If you don't want to do it fine but there will be no 3rd time spending my money to you.

BYE

OMG!!! i can't believe what I am reading!!! i read throughout the entire chain and I am banging my head on the table reading through your replies... 

the customer is asking about a deprecated feature he uses and likes and you guys answering him why he shouldn't use EFB and why he should use a freeware tool Instead!!!??

what is the matter with you guys!!??

he is asking About this program he purchased, he doesn't care about other tools out there!! and for sure he doesn't want to use multiple tools
to do the same job he used to do in one tool (EFB v1). he is the customer and he knows his needs and what he wants...

why are you arguing with him on what he wants and what is 'better' for his needs, for god sake?... 

Either you got an answer to his very specific question or don't say anything..Don't digress the subject/original question by forcing him to lay back on the features he used to work with as your perfect solution..

don't try and tell him that EFB he used to work with for Flight planing, etc. is not a good practice...

maybe he should gone with the free tool alone after all!!! maybe this Product is crap (that is how you guys picture it & make it sound like, by suggesting your case of a much better free tool)

my GOD!!!

@bobsk8 - your 1st reply to him was great (offering him SimBrief as an alternative)... The rest of your replies, was trying to force on him your opinion as the perfect                            solution to his needs/problem. that is not the way to do things, sorry.

@STRATOS MOSCHOS - your mistake was that you allowed them to drag you into this "Better planing Tool" debate/argument,

rather than Just simply replying to them from the start "Thank you for your suggestion, but I would like to use EFB for that matter"

end of story.. you had to put them back on track of your original question than allowing this pointless argument drowning on what tool has a                                                      bigger d****k on flight planing and FP exporting capabilities

IMO the specific question he is asking could only be answered by the Product team itself, as they are the only one that

designed the product and know why it is no longer supported. 

I am surprised that this chain was open for more than 10 day by now and yet we saw nothing from the Official support team.

Does this suggests on the support level here (SLA)???

maybe we are better off with a ticketing system here than a support forum...heemm

1 hour ago, Akila said:

OMG!!! i can't believe what I am reading!!! i read throughout the entire chain and I am banging my head on the table reading through your replies... 

the customer is asking about a deprecated feature he uses and likes and you guys answering him why he shouldn't use EFB and why he should use a freeware tool Instead!!!??

what is the matter with you guys!!??

he is asking About this program he purchased, he doesn't care about other tools out there!! and for sure he doesn't want to use multiple tools
to do the same job he used to do in one tool (EFB v1). he is the customer and he knows his needs and what he wants...

why are you arguing with him on what he wants and what is 'better' for his needs, for god sake?... 

Either you got an answer to his very specific question or don't say anything..Don't digress the subject/original question by forcing him to lay back on the features he used to work with as your perfect solution..

don't try and tell him that EFB he used to work with for Flight planing, etc. is not a good practice...

maybe he should gone with the free tool alone after all!!! maybe this Product is crap (that is how you guys make it sound like, by suggesting a much better free tool)

my GOD!!!

@bobsk8 - your 1st reply to him was great (offering him SimBrief as an alternative)... The rest of your replies, was trying to force on him your opinion as the perfect                            solution to his needs/problem. that is not the way to do things, sorry.

@STRATOS MOSCHOS - your mistake was that you allowed them to drag you into this "Better planing Tool" debate/argument,

rather than Just simply replying to them from the start "Thank you for your suggestion, but I would like to use EFB for that matter"

end of story.. you had to put them back on track of your original question than allowing this pointless argument drowning on what tool has a                                                      bigger d****k on flight planing and FP exporting capabilities

IMO the specific question he is asking could only be answered by the Product team itself, as they are the only one that

designed the product and know why it is no longer supported. 

I am surprised that this chain was open for more than 10 day by now and yet we saw nothing from the Official support team.

Does this suggests on the support level here (SLA)???

maybe we are better off with a ticketing system here than a support forum...heemm

Feel better now?   ?

Ohhhh, we got your point perfectly, your tool wins, best awarded FP tool ever for 2018!!, 5 Stars!!

but that was not his question...the question was on EFB capabilities and why this feature was removed

now back on track... do you know why this was removed?? because that is what we want to use like in the previous version (EFB v1.x),

not some other shining tool out there. this is what we purchased and that is our needs..

• 2 weeks later...
37 minutes ago, giuseppecaponata said:

i very disappoint i cant export any file I threw the money for nothing

Sorry, Giuseppe, I cannot leave your comment unanswered and I would really propose to remain reasonable:

- EFB v2 NEVER claimed to be a Flight Planning Tool
- There are many Flight Planning Tools around that provide routings in numerous formats, even for EFB v1 and v2

- The Forum is accessible for anyone for free
- The reason why we don't provide Exporters is clearly explained in the FAQ
- I'm sure you know what the term EFB refers to. If not, I would stronlgy recommend to get all relevant information about
- All manuals were available before purchase for free
- You could try a full 30 days for free before purchase

Claiming that you have wasted your money under these circumstances is not really fair, is it?