AIRAC on Network

DGF222

Hi

A question... I run the Display on Master (Laptop) and the server on PC (Flightsim). so update the airac on Flightsim are don and merge with the programm... when i open the Display on the laptop i see that i work with the version 1802... so in this case i download the newest airac von naphigraph and install also manualy on the master laptop.. but nothing changed.... whats the problem ?

best regards

Ruedi

43 minutes ago, Mr. ATC said:

Ruedi, the problem is you don't read manuals. Please do so and everything will be fine.

(Hint: refer to Manual 4 Database, chapter 2.4)

so Mr. ATC... da mein Englisch zu schwach ist... Ich hab das Manual gelesen und die NAVDATA so Installiert... trotzdem zeigt mir das Display die Version 1802 an...

Ich lasse mir sowas nicht unterschieben.. danke

Wenn Du keine Lösung weisst schreib das einfach

2 hours ago, DGF222 said:

so Mr. ATC... da mein Englisch zu schwach ist... Ich hab das Manual gelesen und die NAVDATA so Installiert... trotzdem zeigt mir das Display die Version 1802 an...

Ich lasse mir sowas nicht unterschieben.. danke

Wenn Du keine Lösung weisst schreib das einfach

Oh, please keep calm and observe our forum rules. Of course Jonas knows exactly how a Navdata Update works. The fact that it didn't work on your side simply means that something went wrong on your side. Believe me, there have thousands of Navdata Updates been done for EFB v2.

Please start the Database Builder and select the "Update Navdata" Tab. This should show the following picture (just showing the data for Navigraph instead of Aerosoft):

Nav_Update.thumb.png.c515a845f624f5d646b37dc5e8d26317.png

Check if the line "Cycle Information" really shows the newly installed Navadata Cycle. If not then the Navdata is not correctly installed. Otherwise click "Start Import" and the Database will be merged to the Navdata.

Thereafter the Server and the Client will show the new Cycle.