Databass Errors BGL

gowen2

Hi all!

Just downloaded this software and it looks great only issue is when building the databass it doesn't seem to like any of my addon scenery at all and cant read the BGL data.

I have attached a screen shot, has anyone else had this problem or know if theirs something im doing wrong?

Guy

error.png

Guy,

Although FSUIPC supports the connection to FS9, I cannot guarantee that the DbBuilder is capable of reading all the FS9 BGL files. Obviously EFB seems to not like many of the FS9 BGL-files on your computer (e.g. E:\Flight Simulator 9\Addon Scenery\Area 51 Airport\Scenery\AF2_RN51.bgl, or E:\Flight Simulator 9\Addon Scenery\Domodedovo Intl\Domodedovo_High\Scenery\UUDD_ADE9_ADE.BGL. If you want to send these two files for further investigation to support@aivlasoft.com so I can have a look. Maybe it can be fixed, maybe not.

Another problem is that many scenery entries from 'Tile proxy photoreal' in the scenery.cfg file point to a wrong path which has a doubled backslash (e.g. C:\\TileProxy Photoreal World\0000). You should fix these wrong entries in the scenery.cfg.

13 minutes ago, aivlasoft said:

Guy,

Although FSUIPC supports the connection to FS9, I cannot guarantee that the DbBuilder is capable of reading all the FS9 BGL files. Obviously EFB seems to not like many of the FS9 BGL-files on your computer (e.g. E:\Flight Simulator 9\Addon Scenery\Area 51 Airport\Scenery\AF2_RN51.bgl, or E:\Flight Simulator 9\Addon Scenery\Domodedovo Intl\Domodedovo_High\Scenery\UUDD_ADE9_ADE.BGL. If you want to send these two files for further investigation to support@aivlasoft.com so I can have a look. Maybe it can be fixed, maybe not.

Another problem is that many scenery entries from 'Tile proxy photoreal' in the scenery.cfg file point to a wrong path which has a doubled backslash (e.g. C:\\TileProxy Photoreal World\0000). You should fix these wrong entries in the scenery.cfg.

Thank you for getting back to me. 

That's a shame I was looking to buy the software but if it wont ready any of my scenery I wont be able to. Thanks for trying though very much appreciated. 

Kind Regards,

Guy