VATSIM Online traffic - just what does this show?

drayton_k

Hi, can someone please let me know what the traffic label shows for Airborne Online traffic?

On the ground the relevant callsign and aircraft is correctly shown in the label, once airborne that label shows as Callsign, then A-20 etc, this I understand. Next to the callsign, changing values such as 410 520 in this case appear, Just what are these meant to depict?

Many thanks

9 minutes ago, drayton_k said:

Hi, can someone please let me know what the traffic label shows for Airborne Online traffic?

On the ground the relevant callsign and aircraft is correctly shown in the label, once airborne that label shows as Callsign, then A-20 etc, this I understand. Next to the callsign, changing values such as 410 520 in this case appear, Just what are these meant to depict?

Many thanks

It's all described in the User Guide "5 Client", chapter 7.1.4 Miscellaneous

The traffic labels are user customizeable and an show different entries on grund and in the air also depending on zoom level. And, btw, they don't only show VATSIM online traffic but also all AI traffic. Best way to step into this field of interest is to have a look at the Traffic Monitor called up from the Server's Menu.