2 Issues - 2 Annoying Problems

Hello guys!
Maybe you help me?
1) I use Flight1's B200 and apply airfile (see screenshot) and now, even in settings of an airplane I have "Start Dark and Cold" I have a plane with switched on avionics and engines. It happens only if I start EFB first, then the simulator. If no EFB then all OK. Also, any chance no set altimeter settings from EFB to model? I need EFB only for navigation, weather, documents, and traffic;
1EFB.jpg.bce8f25edb87e1ae582d79e153ef66e2.jpg

2) Today I bought KHAF scenery by Orbx and now here is my airport chart in EFB. When I use default scenery everything was fine. I also bought PAJN (by Orbx too) and there is no problem like here.

2EFB.thumb.jpg.126ac07bb63ccac558d74432b2fb468c.jpg

And two small suggestions:
- If we can use EFB to see VATSIM and IVAO data, what about to show ATC frequencies on the map?
- Do you have a plans to add some kind of web browser here? It's a good idea for me (and maybe many other users) to have one software for all.

9 hours ago, AlexZander_D said:

1) I use Flight1's B200 and apply airfile (see screenshot) and now, even in settings of an airplane I have "Start Dark and Cold" I have a plane with switched on avionics and engines. It happens only if I start EFB first, then the simulator. If no EFB then all OK. Also, any chance no set altimeter settings from EFB to model? I need EFB only for navigation, weather, documents, and traffic

You think EFB is sending automated commands to your sim? At least for the altimeter, I'm pretty sure EFB can't be the root cause. There is a display in EFB when the QNH is not set according to the current pressure in the sim, but I don't know a way it can be changed from EFB. And I would be really surprised if EFB can set cockpit modes or engine status of add-on aircraft. I think you are mistaken for the causal connection here.

9 hours ago, AlexZander_D said:

2) Today I bought KHAF scenery by Orbx and now here is my airport chart in EFB. When I use default scenery everything was fine. I also bought PAJN (by Orbx too) and there is no problem like here.

Unfortunately, this depends on how the designers (miss)use the AFCAD file for their purpose. And you have seen that they are not even consistent within a single company. Obviously, ORBX thought it to be a good idea to define the runway width for KHAF with 0 meters. Why? Only ORBX will know and you have to ask them. There are already a number of similar cases reported through the forum here where also suggestions are added how to fix this inconsistent use of the AFCAD file amongst various scenery designers.

In addition to what Jonas said, there is a short decription of this pehomenon in the User Guide "4. Database", Chapter 2.7 EFB v2 specific "AFCAD" files. Such specific files can be found in this forum under the thread Contributions/AFCAD. In the case of KHAF we haven't set up a specific file yet, but we will take care of that airport and publish a respective file within short time.