Aircraft profile for VIRTAVIA C-17 ? created one but EFB remain default

santason

I would like to ask how can i create  a profile   for THE VIRTAVIA C-17 A    , i tried to create one profile  but  EFBv2 doesnt recognize , please   I love the c-17  i wanna fly with it ,   the defautl profile give me plenty of fake data , can someone help , DID SOMEONE already make one can you share, can  you help , or can you tell me how i can associate the plane with the EFBv2 created profile ?

PLEASE HELP

BEST REGARDS

Fabien MAURIN

1. P3DV4
  2. NAVIGRAPH 1808
  3. VIRATAVIA C17  FOR P3DV4

19 minutes ago, santason said:

I would like to ask how can i create  a profile   for THE VIRTAVIA C-17 A    , i tried to create one profile  but  EFBv2 doesnt recognize , please   I love the c-17  i wanna fly with it ,   the defautl profile give me plenty of fake data , can someone help , DID SOMEONE already make one can you share, can  you help , or can you tell me how i can associate the plane with the EFBv2 created profile ?

PLEASE HELP

BEST REGARDS

Fabien

Have you ever considered reading the Client's User Guide, Chapter 12.2? It's all in there...?