HDG on Wordmap, PROC direct in the flightplan, and Approach map

Balu69

Hello
Congratulation to Ver. 2.0. I've been a huge fan of AivlaSoft for a long time and think you've improved again!
Here are two wishes, which could simplify my life Flusi a bit:
- HDG up also works on the world map - switching from Flusi-ND to EFB, which displays the flight differently, is not easy
- If I come directly to the PROC in the flight plan by double-clicking on the departure or arrival, this would save a few clicks
- My approach map does not show the DH altitude and distances and heights are gray (see the pictures)

Thanks

Stephan

(translate bei google)

2018-07-29 11_07_07-AivlaSoft EFB v2 - Client.jpg

55 minutes ago, Balu69 said:

Hello
Congratulation to Ver. 2.0. I've been a huge fan of AivlaSoft for a long time and think you've improved again!
Here are two wishes, which could simplify my life Flusi a bit:
- HDG up also works on the world map - switching from Flusi-ND to EFB, which displays the flight differently, is not easy
- If I come directly to the PROC in the flight plan by double-clicking on the departure or arrival, this would save a few clicks
- My approach map does not show the DH altitude and distances and heights are gray (see the pictures)

Thanks

Stephan

(translate bei google)

- No, we do not provide a HDG up display feature for the world map - for the simple reason that we do not want to increase workload on the computer. We assume that most users run EFB and the simulator on the same computer

- I do not understand that part of your question. We have shortcuts for DEP and ARR on rhe RSB

- the lowest line shows DH and MDA for the respective Approach Categories 3, 2 and 1

- the greyed out fields are dependent on the respectice setting in "Settings/Miscellaneous" -> "show distance/altitude table also if glideslope is avaiable"

This item is not activated by default, as for an ILS you do usually not need ste-by-step altitude references.

Hello Oscar
Thank you for the fast answer.
I can not imagine that "HDG up" increases the workload so much. Especially it would be individually on or off.
I had not noticed RSB correctly yet. THANK YOU
Greeting
Stephan