Client no longer connecting

tkemp66

Since upgrading to the latest build #73, EFB client no longer connects.I had this window running for almost an hour without any other activity. When it works, it works well. But there seems to be more connectivity problems than actual functionality. I have at least 2 days remaining for the DEMO and fear I won't get to use it. For this reason I'm opting out of the purchase. Too speedy and too many problems.

Troy

EFBv2 CLient.jpg

44 minutes ago, tkemp66 said:

Since upgrading to the latest build #73, EFB client no longer connects.I had this window running for almost an hour without any other activity. When it works, it works well. But there seems to be more connectivity problems than actual functionality. I have at least 2 days remaining for the DEMO and fear I won't get to use it. For this reason I'm opting out of the purchase. Too speedy and too many problems.

Troy

Well Troy,

This is not really much information that you supply. Sounds to me like: "My car is not running, what shall I do?" ?

It would be very interesting  know what kind of installation you have: Server and Client on same machine or networked, Server Build # and then some logfiles would also be interesting. Maybe you consider supplying this kind of information?

7 hours ago, lonewulf47 said:

Well Troy,

This is not really much information that you supply. Sounds to me like: "My car is not running, what shall I do?" ?

It would be very interesting  know what kind of installation you have: Server and Client on same machine or networked, Server Build # and then some logfiles would also be interesting. Maybe you consider supplying this kind of information?

Unfortunately this is not the first time this has happened. It just so happens that after this build, I could not get the client to connect. After previous builds and updates, I completed a rebuild of the scenery and re-ran Airac from server. After this, sometimes the client works and sometimes times it doesn't. For instance, before this last build, I had just completed a 5hr flight while using EFB client, and that worked flawlessly.  But as soon as I created another flight, EFB client lost connection to EFB server. Restarting both EFB server and client did not resolve this problem. I think I had to restart the computer or rebuild scenery/Airac again for it to work. This was the case even though I still had access to the internet and to folders on my server machine. By the way, both machines pinged each other successfully with 4 replies. Sometimes restarting both server and client fixed the issue, or sometimes just re-running the scenery build again and Airac resolved the issue. This is the first time that I cannot. Just for the record, all routes are built in PFPX and exported.

Server build#56

Client build #73

Networked

Client

IP address :192.168.10.***

Subnet: 255.255.255.0

Windows 10 home 64

Webroot Antivirus disabled

Webroot firewall disabled

Windows firewall and antivirus are disabled

Server

IP address :192.168.10.***