EBBR RW01/19 Issues

anchit02

Hello again,

Having an issue where EFBv2 does not show RW01/19 of EBBR on the airport layout page. I've attached the BGL for someone to review if possible as i dont have ADE.

I know there is an issue with this RW as the numbers had been changed from 02/20, and I had fixed that in EFBv1 by adding to the runway.txt file. Any help will be appreciated.

But the Database builder does not even seen RW01/19 (RW02/20); it only shows RW07L/25R and RW07R/25L.

Can anyone help please (again after all your help with the WMKK scenery.

AFX_EBBR.bgl

EBBR_airport.JPG

EBBR_info.JPG

24 minutes ago, anchit02 said:

Hello again,

Having an issue where EFBv2 does not show RW01/19 of EBBR on the airport layout page. I've attached the BGL for someone to review if possible as i dont have ADE.

I know there is an issue with this RW as the numbers had been changed from 02/20, and I had fixed that in EFBv1 by adding to the runway.txt file. Any help will be appreciated.

But the Database builder does not even seen RW01/19 (RW02/20); it only shows RW07L/25R and RW07R/25L.

Can anyone help please (again after all your help with the WMKK scenery.

AFX_EBBR.bgl

Unfortunately again a masterpiece of airport design! ?(apart from the incredible runway dimensions...) RWY 01/19 (actually still declared 02/20 in the BGL) is declared closed for take-off and landing ! The easiest way to overcome this would be to change this with the help of ADE. Unfortunately I'm unable to provide any help in the FSX field as I'm using P3D v4 exclusively and therefore have no more access to the FSX SDK. Maybe someone in the community here can provide an altered BGL file with the help of ADE?

EBLG. Now that is a special case. The runways are actually named correctly, but different. ?

In the BGL, they are named 05L and R. Because they are then matched with the AIRAC data, where runways are named 04L and R, this mix is created. I think, this is to be fixed on Urs' side. But, there are two ways to fix this temporarily. Either you use the "Enhance / Update Runways" tab in the database builder and assign each scenery runway to the AIRAC runway. Or, you take the file attached where I just changed the identifiers in the BGL as well to 04L and R. Then the match is done correctly. Enjoy.

EBLG_ADEX_BDO.bgl

38 minutes ago, Mr. ATC said:

EBLG. Now that is a special case. The runways are actually named correctly, but different. ?

In the BGL, they are named 05L and R. Because they are then matched with the AIRAC data, where runways are named 04L and R, this mix is created. I think, this is to be fixed on Urs' side. But, there are two ways to fix this temporarily. Either you use the "Enhance / Update Runways" tab in the database builder and assign each scenery runway to the AIRAC runway. Or, you take the file attached where I just changed the identifiers in the BGL as well to 04L and R. Then the match is done correctly. Enjoy.

EBLG_ADEX_BDO.bgl

Thank you Mr.ATC, your modified BGL solved the issue. It is working perfectly now.