Activation of Trial to Purchase Issues

bhorv67

I've had the trial version which up until the latest update was released has been working fine. 

Now at launch of the server, I get the message ' unable to locate the server, etc....'. Usually when I click 'ok', another window open to enter name/email - since the update, EFBv2 will now just quit. 

Occasionally, it will find the server available and say ' 10 days left on the demo", but then I'm prompted with - new Airac installed, click ok to launch the DB builder - then same problem as mentioned above happens.

Now I just purchased the license and would like to get out of the trial mode - I reinstalled the client from the latest server installer, but still having the same problem. 

Appreciate any help. Thanks in advance

44 minutes ago, bhorv67 said:

I've had the trial version which up until the latest update was released has been working fine. 

Now at launch of the server, I get the message ' unable to locate the server, etc....'. Usually when I click 'ok', another window open to enter name/email - since the update, EFBv2 will now just quit. 

Occasionally, it will find the server available and say ' 10 days left on the demo", but then I'm prompted with - new Airac installed, click ok to launch the DB builder - then same problem as mentioned above happens.

Now I just purchased the license and would like to get out of the trial mode - I reinstalled the client from the latest server installer, but still having the same problem. 

Appreciate any help. Thanks in advance

Well, to make things easier, I would recommend to uninstall everything (use the uninstallers, do not just delete files) and start from scratch with the Server and Client freshly downloaded from the Download Section.If I could give you a hint: if you wait one more day, you will have the newest builds available. This would be build #55 for the Server and build #72 for the Client. Of course you can also download right now Server build #54 and Client build #71 and have it updated later. Most important is to start from scratch and follow the Installation Guide.