Sign in to follow this  
victoroos

EHEH Minimums

3 minutes ago, victoroos said:

SO, next one (did you kow I'm dutch? :P)

No, but now I know....?

3 minutes ago, victoroos said:

This is almost completely done 

EHEH.txt

Thanks Victor, I'll have a look at it and publish then.

Hi Victor,

Sorry that it took so long to verify your EHEH minima file. Ufortunately we detected a bug within the minima interpreter, which leads to the fact, that Approach Identifiers containing a hyphen are not properly decoded. We will need some time to implement this change properly. EHEH is one of the airports having numerous such approach identifiers like I21-X, -Y etc. So, for the moment no correctly working Minima file can be issued for EHEH.

Nevertheless it must also be said that your submitted files unfortunately contain numerous bugs. The respective lines must correspond exactly to the data laid down in the example in the User Guide.

The most important bugs are:

A;1;A128;NA -> a Visibility MUST be indicated and cannot be replaced by "NA". "NA" is only allowed to mark an approach category as unavailable, such as: E;;NA
*;;A690;NA -> the Asterisk (*) cannot be used as a wildcard for all approach categories, each line must start with the respective approach category.

Minimum approach visibility is in most coutries' AIPs no longer listed on the respective approach chart, but listed in the AD2 part of the airport or even in the common AD1 part. This is unfortunately not handled consistently within the AIP publishers. As a simplification method at AivlaSoft we use standardized min. visibility, such as R75 for ILS CAT III, R200 for ILS CAT II or R550 for ILS CAT I plus some higher visibility for non-precision approaches. As there are no legal requirements for approach minima in Flight Simulation, we freely decided to do so on our own ?.

The most important bugs are:

A;1;A128;NA -> a Visibility MUST be indicated and cannot be replaced by "NA". "NA" is only allowed to mark an approach category as unavailable, such as: E;;NA
*;;A690;NA -> the Asterisk (*) cannot be used as a wildcard for all approach categories, each line must start with the respective approach category.

Minimum approach visibility is in most coutries' AIPs no longer listed on the respective approach chart, but listed in the AD2 part of the airport or even in the common AD1 part. This is unfortunately not handled consistently within the AIP publishers. As a simplification method at AivlaSoft we use standardized min. visibility, such as R75 for ILS CAT III, R200 for ILS CAT II or R550 for ILS CAT I plus some higher visibility for non-precision approaches. As there are no legal requirements for approach minima in Flight Simulation, we freely decided to do so on our own ?.

There are more? i used yours as a basic

but thanks, I'll look into them

edit: Fixed: @lonewulf47

EHEH.txt

3 hours ago, victoroos said:

edit: Fixed: @lonewulf47

EHEH.txt

Hi Victor. ATM there is no reason to produce a minimum file for EHEH, as there is this bug with the Approach Suffices. The only remedy would be to omit the suffix but this would mean that no distinguishing between X and Y approach can be made.

Nevertheless there are still a number of errors displayed when running the file, mainly because you defined an approach category (1) for a non-precision approach -> Prefix "L" or "H".

In addition there is one semicolon in excess in line "A;;1;A;227;R1100"