Lots of Missing Procedures

stewamar

G'day....... firstly thank you for an amazing work of art you have created and it is a really big step forward upgrading to V2. Brilliant effort !!!!

I have a general question in regard to available procedures in Navigraph data installed in EFB V2.

I am running P3D V4.3 and have NG 1807 AIRAC installed in EFB V2. I know there are tailored procedures for NZQN and VHHX in Navigraph data these days but they do not appear in the EFB V2 options for approaches or departures.

Is the procedure data filtered in any way for EFB or should all procedures available for other platforms (eg FSLabs PMDG etc etc) be available for EFB?

I eagerly look forward to your advice.

Regards,   Martin  YBLT

1 hour ago, stewamar said:

G'day....... firstly thank you for an amazing work of art you have created and it is a really big step forward upgrading to V2. Brilliant effort !!!!

I have a general question in regard to available procedures in Navigraph data installed in EFB V2.

I am running P3D V4.3 and have NG 1807 AIRAC installed in EFB V2. I know there are tailored procedures for NZQN and VHHX in Navigraph data these days but they do not appear in the EFB V2 options for approaches or departures.

Is the procedure data filtered in any way for EFB or should all procedures available for other platforms (eg FSLabs PMDG etc etc) be available for EFB?

I eagerly look forward to your advice.

Regards,   Martin  YBLT

EFB v2 can solely and exclusively depict standard ARINC data. Tailoring in the mentioned respect is unfortunately not possible. Anyway no filtering in any way is done for EFB v2.

• 2 months later...

Gents, 

I am flying into RJFR (Japan), in EFB2 I go to "arrival" but no procedures are available. I then look at the runway setup there and find that the sim (P3Dv4) shows Rwys 11/29 while the Aerosoft A319 Pro shows 18/36.

This could be an interesting arrival ??

Is there a cure for this Pls ?

rgds

John

John,

This is one of the "Classics" in Flight Simulation. While in ground mode at RJFR press Ctrl+Alt+A. This will depict the Runway layout as it is given with the current ARINC data. You will note that tis airport is a few NM east of the airport depicted in P3D. This simply means that the airport in P3D is wrong. Nothing more and nothing less. EFB V2 can of course not depict any procedures that are not linked to the runway in the simulator if the latter is completely wrongly positioned. That's why you get the warning text when opening the Procedures Panel.

There are two remedies:

1. You create your own RLFR sirport with the help of a simple creation too like ADE

- or

2. You ask Lockheed Martin to correct the default file

My guess is that method 1. is simpler...? Maybe even someone of the community wil be able to help you with a custom created airport BGL.

Btw when looking on Google Earth at hte position of the default (wrong) airport ite, it looks as if there are some remainders of a previous airport installation. Dont' forget that even P3D data are quite old.

Edit: going back to around 2006 in Google Earth's timeline you can see that at this time the old airport was still operational and the new just finished with the RWY still marked closed.