Distances

alpha117

How these values are calculated exactly will have to be answered by Urs.

But, the underlying issue here is clearly that you missed a certain waypoint in your route. EFB has BOA as active waypoint, but you are between RUVIP and RONAB. So you obviously didn't pass by close enough to BOA. If you do a shortcut or pass a waypoint not sufficiently close, you have to tell EFB manually the next waypoint you are proceeding to. This is done with the "DIR TO" button in the RSB. Then, also the calculations should show reasonable numbers again.

I’ve experienced this on a relatively short flight - EGKK-LFPG. In my case I had missed the ToD point and carried on at cruise. Probably distracted by external events.

In your case your active waypoint BOA is behind you. You just need to change the active to RONAB.

1 hour ago, RayProudfoot said:

I’ve experienced this on a relatively short flight - EGKK-LFPG. In my case I had missed the ToD point and carried on at cruise. Probably distracted by external events.

In your case your active waypoint BOA is behind you. You just need to change the active to RONAB.

Or just delete the one you missed when you call up flightplan. 

2 hours ago, bobsk8 said:

Or just delete the one you missed when you call up flightplan. 

No, in any case you need to execute a DCT TO operation inorder to get the proper waypoint sequencing working again. Just deleting a waypoint does not help in any way.