Block times missing from flightlog.

Did a quick test flight and notice that the block out and in times missing in v2 flight log report they where on the v1 report. the KGE2_KSAT is from v2 and the KORD_KMCI is from V1.

My VA uses the Block times (out of Gate and in Gate) for our logs. This was a great backup source for that info when my acars drops off line I could continue on and get the info here. Really hoping I just missed a setting somewhere.

KGE2_KSAT_201807140818.pdf

KORD_KMCI_20180626_2122.pdf

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Urs

I understand the reasoning behind dropping the Block Time.  I don´t fly online so I miss the block time function for my log book.

Maybe as a future update it might be possible to add this as a manual option within the Clock function - Block Time, Flight Time, Stopwatch, Timer, with the proviso that the user must manually select the off and on blocks?  And for the user controlled block times to be written to the log file?

Kind regards

Ken

3 hours ago, ScottecLEMD said:

Hi Urs

I understand the reasoning behind dropping the Block Time.  I don´t fly online so I miss the block time function for my log book.

Maybe as a future update it might be possible to add this as a manual option within the Clock function - Block Time, Flight Time, Stopwatch, Timer, with the proviso that the user must manually select the off and on blocks?  And for the user controlled block times to be written to the log file?

Kind regards

Ken

Do the aircraft you fly have a clock in them by any chance?

On 8/13/2018 at 7:11 PM, ScottecLEMD said:

Thanks Ken for the suggestion. I will think about it ...