Working on Flightplans

romair

Hello Urs

Hello Oski

First of all I have to say thank you very much to Aivlasoft and all their experts who made this excellent tool for the P3D V4 Versions.

I prefer to store Simbrief flightplans direkt to the EFB routes folder and there I will modify the route according to SID and STARS provided by your EFB.

If I select a waypoint or VOR/ADF on your flightplan windows I wish to have a small colored sign such as a circle or crossmark to easily recognized the position of the map.

Is this in a future update possible ?

Is it in planning that your flightplan can be directly copied into the specific flightplans such as .pln .rte .routes . flpln and others corresponding to the various well know aircraft addons ?

Is it in planning to add a satellite background such as Google Earth and others similar to the VFRFlight Tool ?

Thanks for response and regards Roger

Edit: Moved by Admin into General Discussion

3 hours ago, romair said:

Is it in planning that your flightplan can be directly copied into the specific flightplans such as .pln .rte .routes . flpln and others corresponding to the various well know aircraft addons ?

See here Urs' recent answer on this topic.

As you are using SimBrief anyway, I suggest to use the exporter from there offering all kinds of formats already. This way, you also keep the fligh planning tasks together and don't mix them too much with in-flight tools.