DEP window - Set FPL button greyed out

deetee

Hi guys, after loading a flight plan in the EFB, I open the DEP window, select a runway and SID (and Transition if applicable). However when I want to confirm and add it to my flight plan the Set FPL button is nearly always greyed out. Eventually if I keep opening and closing the DEP window the Set FPL button becomes available.

This happens every time I fly, and FYI the ARR window does not exhibit this problem.

Thanks in advance.

Dave

Edit: I checked the forums and found another post about this issue, but I always have P3D v4.3 running and am always at the DEP airport when it happens:

Basically the button "Set FPL" is greyed out if the aircraft in the simulator (or the latest know state of it when the simulator is not running or paused) is not at the currently active airport where you want to insert the selected SID into the FPL.

The button is also not available when the aircraft (or the latest known state of it) is airborne.

If you only change your aircraft's location in the simulator when the PROC dialog is already open, then you have to close and reopen the dialog once, otherwise the button does not become enabled. There is no constantly check of it due to performance considerations.