This is such an awesome product. Have you guys considered incorporating ATC into it?

Troy

What exactly do you mean? Information about ATC is presented. But it's an EFB, a tool for pilots to make flying easier.

Some good ATC programs are available already. My favorite is PF3, but there are others. 

On 7/12/2018 at 1:24 PM, Mr. ATC said:

What exactly do you mean? Information about ATC is presented. But it's an EFB, a tool for pilots to make flying easier.

Yes and I really like it as it is. I use ProATC/X for ATC which I enjoy. But an all-in-one product  would be superb, rather than having so many different apps running at once. You say "ATC is presented" already.  Are you talking about other 3rd party, like ProATC/X etc.?

Troy

34 minutes ago, tkemp66 said:

Yes and I really like it as it is. I use ProATC/X for ATC which I enjoy. But an all-in-one product  would be superb, rather than having so many different apps running at once. You say "ATC is presented" already.  Are you talking about other 3rd party, like ProATC/X etc.?

Troy

That would be like having an ATC program also do everything that EFB does. Two very complex programs. 

22 hours ago, tkemp66 said:

Are you talking about other 3rd party, like ProATC/X etc.?

Nope. I meant that the ATC relevant information you need as a pilot is already presented in EFB.

Integrating an ATC simulator is certainly not a topic for an EFB, like bobsk8 already explained. These are two separate types of addons, that certainly do interact with each other, but otherwise don't have much in common. You shouldn't expect a joint product of the kind you mentioned.