No, this is not implemented anymore because EFB has no performance data of all the aircraft which would be important for such calculations. A rough time calculation is only done for the next waypoint.

Well, there is a rough estimate of EET/ETA in the route summary, but only when airborne and in the Enroute Segment, based on actual speed. The accuracy is of course best if on Cruise Level and on Cruise Speed.

EET-ETA.png.14dbd4ea7205bbbdf88975f5e60cd453.png

5 hours ago, benjoglove said:

wow big loss again for V2 thanks for the reply.

I was also desperately looking for it last night -  at least the distance to destination would have been great

( or at least that's possible and I just have not found it yet - without using the mouse distance meter )

56 minutes ago, Jenzos said:

I was also desperately looking for it last night -  at least the distance to destination would have been great

( or at least that's possible and I just have not found it yet - without using the mouse distance meter )

. They call it "Dist rmng" Below that is ETA ( estimated time of arrival)  . This software , as most software in simming, requires some in depth looking around to find everything, but it's all there,. If you are flying a Sid, the Sid name will appear under the Distance remaining, and as soon as the Sid ends, the ETA will display. 

http://www.aivlasoft.com/73.html  Look at Flight Planning an Performing second jpg down.