Popup window positions

vgbaron

I use two monitors. One large 4k for the sim and a second for programs like EFB2 and ASP4. My problem is that, after starting server and minimize to task bar, I start Client - after it has loaded I move it to the second monitor where it stays for the flight. But when I click the Radio button or Utils button, the window that pops up shows on the main sim screen. Not all of the buttons do this but several

How do I keep ALL the windows on second screen. Even if I drag the popup to #2, the next time I open it - it's back on #1.

Thanx,

Vic Baron

I am running dual screens on my networked client machine and for me, I'm not seeing this behavior at present. What I have done is to open the various tabs i.e Proc tab, move the pop up box to where I want it to be position and then click the X button to close it. I then click back on the Proc tab to double check it reopens in the same position. For me wherever I move windows, their positions are remembered. Have you tried moving the main window to the second monitor window click x to close it and when you restart it should remember it's position 

Regards Trevor

1 hour ago, vgbaron said:

The main window and the doc window remain but the utils and radio jump back to original.

Vic

Each window saves its size and position when it will be closed for the first time. If a window was opened, but not manually closed at least once, before you exit the Client, then it could not save.

45 minutes ago, matteng61 said:

Is there an option that asks again whether the program should be closed. "Do you really want to quit?"

Only if you use the shutdown option for all clients and the server in the client interface. Otherwise EFB trusts the user that he wishes to do what he clicks. ;)