Things v2 could get from v1

Slowly but surely getting the hang of v2 and learning everything that is new, and different.

Here are a few things I would love to see AivlaSoft bring back into v2:

• The way v2 reads AI traffic ... more than once I have to reload v2 (client and server) in order to pick up the AI via FSUIPC that somehow never was a problem in v1
  • Could the info box for AI traffic please show the dep/des of the aircraft with their speed and altitude as in v1 because it helps to see where the AI traffic is heading, how fast at what altitude. The symbols for AI traffic was also much more clearer that the little dot that's displayed now
  • The 'night display' from v1 was also much clearer than the -30% (or more) 'faded option' of v2 ... I've tried to change every individual colour but created a bigger mess than I hoped for
  • And then: everyone's request to have the export flight plans to different aircraft back, please?

Please don't see this as critique for the above mentioned were only a few attributes we really loved in v1 and would be nice to see them back.

• 2 weeks later...