ROUTE PROVIDER

1 hour ago, alpha117 said:

Hi Bob, 

I've never used it before, always used PFPX. Just be across to Sim Brief, yep there is no a CFMU validate button.

So, everything is good for the FP imports from all the software that is available to use.

I don't quite understand your post. Are you claiming again that Simbrief has no CFMU validation button, which I already pointed out that it does. ???

Mabye to conclude for everyone reading this thread later:

• vroute is a route database, mainly for airline operations (large set of validated routes, but mainly to/from larger airports)
  • simBrief is an online flight planning tool with export capabilities (validation of routes, also of suggested ones from simBrief itself, needs to be initiated by the user using the CFMU validation button in the route box)

Finding any possible route is not that difficult. PFPX does it with a click, but also on tools like skyvector, you find your way easily. Even to/from (very) small airports. However, when it comes to validation (speaking here of the Eurocontrol NMOC service (CFMU before)), it can sometimes be a very difficult task to find a way through all the restrictions imposed by RAD. You might need quite a good knowledge and nearly dispatcher skills. Especially in network environments, it is highly recommended to care for route validation nevertheless. The communities there are usually happy to help if you struggle to find a valid route.