Disregard this post!

BaldyB

The server DB lists aircraft on ground, OK. When I start client I get a box " client cannot run while server is running, huh.

I do not get the box shown in the docs asking if the client and server are running on the same computer. I had no problems running V1 on the same machine and later on networked machines. I have FSX_SE on the machine, that doesn't work at all, keeps telling port 13 needs to be open which it is! So I built a database for FSX, it seems to know port 13 is open because I don't get the port 13 message must be open any more. and the Server DB say's " Aircraft on ground" , last line. return to line one. I haven't had such a hard time since about an installation since DOS v1

" client cannot run while server is running, ", make no sense to me!

OK, new question, If I buy V2 will I have to go thru this stuff? I don't care about the $13.00 discount. I just put together a Ryzen 1700 machine a few weeks ago. Now I am putting a new machine together with the Ryzen 2700X CPU and Gskill 3466 memmory. I will the network em and put the server on the faster mack, 2700X. I had to put the 1700 on the x470 board so i could update the BIOS, waiting for the 2700x.

Thanks for whatever help you can give, If buying a new full license will cure this nonsense I will do so post hast.

Thaks again

D Bolduc

• BaldyB changed the title to Disregard this post!