EFBv2 Client - Status display?

bhorv67

Stand down - issue solved. 

Server was running an older AIRAC version from the original install (1802).

I was confused by checking in the client, there's a tab for Airac Dates (Util button), which it says the latest one (1807) ends in a few days. I took that to mean that's the version that was installed. Then I realized the tiny text at the bottom of the client, which was hiding off screen, so I didn't know it was there. 

Nice thing is, Navigraph Data Manager recognized EFBv2, and installed 1807. Soon as I launched the server, it found the new update, and launched the DB builder. 

Very cool job guys!!

one quick question - I really liked the feature from V1, that displayed distance to TOD. Is that available in V2? if so, how to do I display?

Thanks.

2 hours ago, bhorv67 said:

one quick question - I really liked the feature from V1, that displayed distance to TOD. Is that available in V2? if so, how to do I display?

Yes, the Vertical  Guidance is controlled individually via each A/C's Profile. As a first thing the "Vertical Guidance" chekmark must be set on the "Options" tab. Furthermore a few conditions must be fulfilled, to be found under "Vertical Guidance" and "Profile Editor" in the Client User Guide (Chapters 8.3 and 12.2)

3 hours ago, bhorv67 said:

ok, I was able to get TOD displayed on the client, but the miles remaining to TOD is wrong. The miles remaining are increasing as I'm getting closer to the destination. Do I still have something set wrong?

Check whether your actual cruising altitude is equal to what is displayed on the sidebar as your planned cruising altitude.. If necesssary adjust your cruise altitude with the respective button on the RSB.