How to clear flight after Sim CTD?

Dean33

Experienced a CTD in P3dV4 yesterday.

The computer has been rebooted and everything reloaded for a fresh flight today but EFB2 still has me in mid-air where I crashed.

I cannot see how to reset EFB and start a fresh flight.  My P3d has me on the ground at a new aircraft - ready to go but I can't use EFB??

Thanks.

Dean

13 minutes ago, Dean33 said:

Experienced a CTD in P3dV4 yesterday.

The computer has been rebooted and everything reloaded for a fresh flight today but EFB2 still has me in mid-air where I crashed.

I cannot see how to reset EFB and start a fresh flight.  My P3d has me on the ground at a new aircraft - ready to go but I can't use EFB??

Thanks.

Dean

EFB v 2 always stores the Flightplan and the last position to allow restarting an interrupted flight (some pilots do that...?). After a CTD the same happens. Just open the Flightplan (Main Functions Button "FPL") and press the "Clear FPL" button at the bottom of the Flightplan window. This will clear the Flightplan and you can start a new one.

Thanks. That might clear the flight plan BUT on the map my aircraft is still at its original CTD location. 

Ive just restarted everything and the Server  notes the aircraft is AIRBORNE. 

On the right of the Client the sim status (yellow) is airborne. 

Cant see how to reset this. 

10 hours ago, Dean33 said:

Thanks. That might clear the flight plan BUT on the map my aircraft is still at its original CTD location. 

Ive just restarted everything and the Server  notes the aircraft is AIRBORNE. 

On the right of the Client the sim status (yellow) is airborne. 

Cant see how to reset this. 

Starting the simulator and starting EFB v2 will reset the position to the startup location of the Simulator. There is no other reset possible or necessary. If a Flightplan is still active, it can be deleted/cleared by the method above. Are you telling that EFB v2 position is not reset when starting the Simulator? This would point to an abnormal situation and we would require the lofgiles after starting up both EFB and Simulator.